The Finance VIE will provide support to Maison Belvedere Financial teams and Director in order to participate to the Maison's development.
- Monthly closings for Belvedere consolidation, including coordination of the process, controlling of data and publications to MH and LVMH.
- Publication of the Weekly volumes report and collaboration with Business Development team to get qualitative comments on the activity for Monthly dashboard.
- Participate to budget elaboration and follow up (Budget/R1&2)
- Develop relationship with teams, manage calendar planning
- Track relevance in order to share Financial information
- Build documents and tracking reports to improve performance
- Support team in various financial documents creation and update for internal content and internal share
- Participate in ad hoc studies and specific analysis (competition analysis for instance)
Education: Finance Degree required, Advanced degree preferred
Languages: English, working knowledge of French a plus
Professional experience & know how:
- 3 years relevant financial experience within the Beverage Alcohol Industry or prior experience in consumer products preferred.
-Exerience with SAP, Hyperion Essbase and Cognos preferred.
Experience on closing preferred as well as forecasting process.
Advanced excel skills needed.
Must be a highly organized individual who is able to work with limited direction; must be able to set and adjust priorities independently.
High level of integrity, attention to detail and accuracy and strong analytical skills.
Must have experience with financial analysis with solid interpersonal and communication skills.
Must be able to work with all levels of the organization and must be able to adapt to various work styles
Statut : VIE
Start : October 2018
Duration : 18 months