We are looking for a recent graduate to join the LVMH Group Corporate Talent Acquisition team as our Research Associate based in London for one year (FTC).
Reporting to the Head of Global Executive and Creative Recruitment, the incumbent will have a strong focus on strategic and global HR projects, market research and managing our internal knowledg database.
- Design and develop ad-hoc strategic HR projects presentation based on challenges and priorities set by the LVMH Group CHRO
- Conduct market research and mapping for designated target talent pools
- Support the Group Executive Recruitment Manager (based in Paris) on various projects
- Assist Head of Global Executive and Creative Recruitment Sourcing and Group Executive Recruitment Manager in confidential executive searches for the Brands
- Assist the recruitment team in the creation of reporting documents & updating the internal knowledge database
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree: Major in HR or Strategy a plus.
- 2+ years of relevant experience (HR, Luxury, Consulting & FMCG experiences preferred)
- Keen interest in Human Resources (particularly in Recruitment would be ideal) & the Luxury industry
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English (French a plus)
- Excellent computer skills (MS Office), especially capable to create impactful PowerPoint decks
- Self-driven and highly motivated personality
- Comfortable working autonomously
- Ability to take initiative and work independently
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- High level of confidentiality and integrity in an executive environment
Fixed Term Contract (1 year)