In this position you will drive and support one of the most recent & audacious challenge of Louis Vuitton : the Objets Nomades Collection created in 2012.
This collection has invited renowned designers to imagine creative, functional and innovative furniture and objects, which are then elegantly crafted using Louis Vuitton's savoir-faire.
As a Business Development Manager you will manage all the business aspects of the Objets Nomades unit :
Industrial & Supply Chain
Project Planification and Allocation
If you are:
- Passionate about Design with a deep knowledge in Furniture industry
- Proactive, dynamic and initiator of new ideas to explore different perspectives
- Great at building strong working relationships and partnerships
If you have:
- A business education background and a strong business acumen
- A strong sense of organization and priorities, with attention to details
- A flawless level of written and spoken English & French
This exciting position will give you the opportunity to be part of a company that reinvent the luxury industry and unlocks the potential of human creativity. It will also enable you to drive your own development and to find your inner visionary crafter.
We cannot wait to read your resume and possibly meet you !