Design & Implement the Retail Excellence strategy that will allow Bulgari Parfum Middle East to elevate brand image and maximize sell out performance across all channels of distributions in the Region. The position implies to work in close relationship with other departments: Commercial, Marketing, Training.
Areas of Responsibilities:
- Set up and implement local retail strategy to enhance retail excellence in the different channels.
- Work on the retail segmentation to clearly identify the TOP 100 doors of the Middle East and prepare a door-by-door action plan.
- Guarantee a constant brand image across all channels: DOS, TR, Department stores etc.
- Drive and oversee retail projects: in store refurbishment, pop ups etc in terms of strategy implementation, retail
- Participate to the identification and present new space opportunities.
- Be the point of contact of Key Regional Retailers & Flagships management team for in-store execution and animations.
- Propose ad-hoc animation plan for special podiums in agreement with Commercial and Marketing.
- Collaborate with Marketing and Commercial team to create and develop the retail plan including calendars, image KPIs (permanent and temporary) as well as training plan for BAs.
- Gather information on competitor's best practices to propose new ideas in retail.
- Collaborate with the trainer and distributors to develop a BA management strategy (Guidelines, organization, profile, JD, incentive plan etc...).
- Launch report (retail strategy & implementation to be shared to HQ) to be added to the general marketing report.
- Lead cross project linked to VIP clients in strong partnership with Training & Marketing.
Budget / KPIs / Sell Out
- Responsible for the in store budget (Capex).
- Collaborate with Marketing on the budget for all VM tools related to flagship and podiums to guarantee a homogenous Retail Experience implementation at POS level.
- Create a ROI model analyze the performance and profitability of all in store activities.
- At least 4+ years of international sales experience, preferably within the fragrance industry and GCC Region.
- Master Degree in Business Administration or equivalent.
- Proven successful track record in client management and retail experience.
- Fluent in English, Arabic an advantage.
- At ease with, analytics, figures and IT reporting tools; to draw conclusions that are transferable into action plans.
- Organized result-driven achiever with ambition and self-motivation.
- Adaptable and diligent: high priority on accuracy and adherence to timeframes.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, ability to share brand vision.
- Customer Focus: Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers; maintain effective relationships and gain trust.
- A cooperative team player, people developer and coach with integrity.
- Analytical skills, ability to read, analyze sales figures and trends.
- Previous experience in team management an advantage.
- Driven by innovation, market trends and digital transformation.
Becoming a Bulgari team member means being part of an authentic and passionate work environment, while working for a brand of renown worldwide. Though aesthetic beauty is at its very heart, Bulgari's people are its soul and the living part of our brand.