The Retail Business Analyst Intern will assist the Vice President, Retail, US in analyzing the sales performance for all Fendi stores in the U.S. market in order to identify opportunities and drive business.
FENDI is committed to ensuring that its internships provide a valuable learning experience for all its interns.
The Retail Analyst Intern will gain experience in the following areas:
- Learn how a luxury retail network operates and what retail management is in both strategic and operational levels.
- Understand how to measure the performance of a retail network and develop improvement plans.
- Strengthen analytical skills.
- Learn how a database is built.
- Perform diagnostic of existing reporting tools and reports.
- Design future reporting dashboard structure for Client Advisors and Management team, using Microsoft business intelligent applications and rollout the toll throughout the organization.
- Conduct in-depth sales performance analysis to identify business opportunities by market, store, and product category.
- Propose incentives and contests for sales teams, measure impact, and collect feedback.
- Work closely with VP, Retail, US to build and consolidate action plans to drive performance within the retail network.
- Support the VP, Retail, US in preparing presentations for Top Management and Business Reviews.
- Special Projects: Based on the candidate's skillset, this could include the integration of existing reporting into Power BI dashboards.
- Must be available M-F, 9-6pm.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Engineering, Finance, or related field.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office program, especially Excel + VBA skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills.
- Must be highly organized and have attention to detail.
- Must be self-motivated and have the ability to work autonomously.