Support the Retail team in establishing a best in class Retail Operations & Performance function to help bring our vision of the new Pink to life and ensure we deliver an extraordinary and personalised client experience to all clients.
To coordinate the administration and operational processes within the Retail department, maximising efficiencies across the retail network to enhance performance.
Administration and Reporting
- Collate and synthetize weekly trade report to feedback performance to the Retail Director and Retail team.
- Assist with all Retail Operations administration and help update and maintain best practice documents covering all aspects of store operations
- Store Rota management; monitor master rota up to date at all times and ensure continuous flow of information
- Maintain up to date knowledge of Heathrow security pass policies and procedures. Act as the nominated company Heathrow signatory and handle all Head Office pass requirements.
- Manage & follow up and report PO Management
Sales and Service Operations:
- Coordinate the delivery of a seasonal uniform and appearance guidelines to stores as defined by the Head of Retail Operations ensuring that store staff best represent the key looks for the brand.
- Follow-up and support Fitting Services & Bespoke orders from stores to production to client.
Policies and Procedures:
- Maintain up to date knowledge of store policies, procedures, compliance and LVMH requirements.
- Coordinate Store Audits with Finance Departments; collate & document results
HQ Retail support
- Coordinate retail team agenda and projects with other departments.
- Support Retail Development with coordination of training sessions.
COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- Client-centric mindset
- Strong organizational skills
- Proactive and agile
- Results and solution orientated
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexible and adaptable
- Works collaboratively for the success of the wider team
- Passion and affinity for the Brand
- Strong IT & systems skills
- Enjoyment of shop floor environment
From the beginning, Pink has taken pride in the way we wear shirts.
Today, the new Pink is once again proud of its shirts in whole new ways, drawing inspiration from the spirit of our founding principles. The new Pink champions the traditions of English shirtmaking in the 21st century. We believe in taking the extra effort to create shirts that are built to last.
We are taking a clean-slate approach to rebuilding our brand, reaffirming our identity while remaining faithful to its founding spirit. Guided by CEO Christopher Zanardi-Landi — the driving force behind the renaissance of the brand — alongside the new creative director John Ray, we are assembling the design studio from scratch, paring the company back to its founding principles so we can focus on doing what we do best: creating shirts that are built to the best and most enduring standards, harnessing the excellence, commitment and talent of our dedicated team. Pink Shirtmaker is an LVMH Maison.