- Guarantee accurate, qualitative brand image through all new store openings in UK and Ireland according to company and corporate guidelines.
- Contribute to the development of the Dior image in UK and Ireland
- Ensure the integrity of all the institutional brand requirements across the Fragrance, Make Up and Skincare.
- Project manage all new counters projects & refits
- Develop counters design in collaboration with France Head office team
- Communicate with France Head office - from brief, through Retailer approvals stages to installation
- Be responsible for space management for new counter builds and all retail distribution through relevant software tools
- Challenge and improve store design to ensure new counters stand out, are easy to work with, and are easy to maintain - meeting at all times the brand image guidelines
- Enter into contract negotiations as appropriate for new counter builds - liaising with retailers, Headquarters suppliers, and internal departments to give updates at each stage
- Ensure Maintenance of existing counter is dealt with within acceptable lead-times, to budget and that image is safeguarded at all times
- Work with external suppliers / shopfitters in the provision of counter maintenance
- Strong sense of Design and planning
- High levels of creativity and aesthetic sense
- Strong negotiation skills
- Ability to understand and defend the brand DNA
- Knowledge of distribution channels and of all aspects linked to Merchandising in this environment
- Customer Service Focused
- Ability to manage priorities for self and team.
- Result orientated
- Team player
- Architectural / design specialist
- Software packages: Software packages: Vectorworks, Autocad, 3D Software, Adobe Creative Cloud, Microsoft office packages.
- Excellent working knowledge of furniture and materials for counter builds
- Knowledge of UK based
- Architectural background or designer with retail application
- Good relationship builder
- Knowledge of the cosmetic market an asset but not essential (competitors, agents, retailers...)
- Knowledge of French language an advantage but not essential