PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
Guarantee accurate, qualitative brand image through all new store openings in UK and Ireland according to company and corporate guidelines.
Contribute to the development of the Dior image in UK and Ireland
Ensure the integrity of all the institutional brand requirements across the Fragrance, Make Up and Skincare.
- Project manage all new counters projects & refits
- Develop counters design in collaboration with France Head office team
- Communicate with France Head office - from brief, through Retailer approvals stages to installation
- Be responsible for space management for new counter builds and all retail distribution through relevant software tools
- Challenge and improve store design to ensure new counters stand out, are easy to work with, and are easy to maintain - meeting at all times the brand image guidelines
- Enter into contract negotiations as appropriate for new counter builds - liaising with retailers, Headquarters suppliers, and internal departments to give updates at each stage
- Ensure Maintenance of existing counter is dealt with within acceptable lead-times, to budget and that image is safeguarded at all times
- Work with external suppliers / shopfitters in the provision of counter maintenance
- Strong sense of Design and planning
- High levels of creativity and aesthetic sense
- Strong negotiation skills
- Ability to understand and defend the brand DNA
- Knowledge of distribution channels and of all aspects linked to Merchandising in this environment
- Customer Service Focused
- Ability to manage priorities for self and team.
- Result orientated
- Team player
- Technical Skills
- Architectural / design specialist
- Software packages: Software packages: Vectorworks, Autocad, 3D Software, Adobe Creative Cloud, Microsoft office packages.
- Excellent working knowledge of furniture and materials for counter builds
- Knowledge of UK based
- Architectural background or designer with retail application
- Good relationship builder
- Knowledge of the cosmetic market an asset but not essential (competitors, agents, retailers...)
- Knowledge of French language an advantage but not essential