POSITION: RETAIL DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVE
REPORTS TO: UK LONDON AREA MANAGER & LOEWE RETAIL DIRECTOR
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
A 50/50 split role responsible for supporting Acqua di Parma in London and complete management of Loewe in UK. Effectively managing the retail performance, developing the skills of the retail team in stores through the delivery of training and instore follow up and support.
ACQUA DI PARMA & LOEWE
- To support London Area Manager across London flagships & smaller focus doors.
- To support Loewe Retail Director in day to day management of UK market
- To deliver both brand visions at store level.
- To follow up implementation of training guidelines.
- To assist in the delivery of retail sales targets.
- Act as a brand ambassador and ensure effective communication of brand values.
- Support London Area Manager & UK Retail Director to drive sell out in Flagship Stores
- Responsible for all staff management queries; supervise the team, management of rotas, accuracy of timesheets, commissions, and all HR liaison
- Build relationships and be key business contact for stores responsible
- Implement and monitor business plans for focus doors to achieve retail targets including specific targets for key launches and sites
- Monitor and feedback on stock and POSM levels in focus doors
- Implement launch strategy in line with marketing plans, negotiating sites and promotional activity at store level where appropriate
- Identify space and location opportunities and recommend optimisation where necessary
- Ensure store management and store employed Beauty Advisers are fully aware of the Marketing Plan and are maximising on new launches/events at store level while respecting brand values
- Ensure the counter adheres selling methods, merchandising and personal grooming standards and that counter management tools are implemented
- Conduct store visit reports and feedback on an on-going basis
Key Competencies/Technical Skills:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to engage, inspire and motivate BCs and retailer employees
- Customer and relationship focused
- Strong business acumen and commercial awareness
- Ability to be both proactive and reactive
- Proven selling skills and retail excellence
- Experience in small event management
- Competence in presentation
- Strong planning and organisational skills
- Communication skills
- Strong computer skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Lotus notes)
- 5+ years retail experience
- Strong understanding and experience of the luxury market
- Ability to work cross culturally
- Independent and self-managing
- Ability to work with ambiguity
- Adaptable in style (conscious of the needs of audience)
- Confident (in presenting and influencing at all levels)
- Ability to work under pressure and with tight deadlines
- Leading by example
- Personal affinity with the brand and products
- Able to travel regularly throughout the UK