As the successful candidate, you will be proactive and willing to "think outside the box" to manage a growing retail network and develop FENDI's business in Australia.
Reporting to the General Manager of South East Asia and Australia, you will have the proven ability to:
- Provide strategic direction to develop the business and enhance the retail operations and organisation.
- Develop and implement commercial action plans to grow the business.
- Communicate the vision, strategy and clear direction to the retail stores.
- Drive and exceed sales targets and KPIs across the store network.
- Operate retail operations on a day to day basis, through creative and effective use of all resources.
- Manage existing store network projects (expansions, renovations and relocations).
- Actively contribute to the efficient coordination between Retail, Marketing, Merchandising, Finance and Logistics.
- Uphold excellent standards and consistency of customer service.
- A minimum of 5-8 years experience in a senior retail management role in premium/luxury fashion.
- Tertiary qualifications in Business or Commerce.
- Excellent people management and communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Advanced MS Office skills.
- Italian language preferred but not essential.