About the Business
Benefit is a fast, fun and fabulous cosmetics brand that instantly solves every girl's beauty and brow dilemmas. Founded in 1976 in San Francisco by dynamic twins Jean and Jane Ford, we believe that laughter is the best cosmetic. We're not only in the makeup business...we're in the feelgood business. Why? Because when we are laughing & having fun, that's when we are at our most beautiful. We create instant beauty solutions that are the perfect storm of innovation, storytelling & creative names & packaging that will put a smile on your face.
When you join Benefit Australia, you become part of a high performing team that grabs life by the giggles. Our culture is confident, committed, energetic - fast, fun and fabulous - and we love what we do!
Benefit Cosmetics is looking for a motivated, driven and energetic Retail & Education Manager.
About the Role
Reporting to the Sales Director,
- Responsible for driving and delivering sales performance in retail partner stores (Myer and Sephora scope).
- Manage, coach, and motivate the field teams daily aiming for excellence of customer service and high-level productivity.
- Build and nurture a strong commercial relationship with our key field partners.
This role will be based in Victoria, reporting to our head office in Sydney.
Job tasks and responsibilities
- Ensure retail growth performance instore (product and services) and meet store and State targets
- Monitor KPIs and implement action plans with teams to ensure goals are met (animations, trainings, etc.)
- Build and maintain an excellent relationship with our main actors in store at Myer and Sephora
- Monitor stock to maintain healthy levels and consistently report to head office
- Lead, coach, and motivate a team of Counter Managers, Beauty Advisors and Brow Experts
- Analyse individual and team results using the Benefit monitoring tools
- Actively participate in store activities leading by example
- Analyse region category performance and take strategic action to improve sell through in stores
- Manage, coordinate, and validate team rosters following company and industry awards regulations
- Responsible for the recruitment of vacant positions within the State
- Identify training needs and address them liaising with the Head of Education
- Responsible for the instore training and upskilling of team members focusing on product knowledge, brow services, and sales methodology
- Coach instore team members with a mindset of "excellence of customer service"
- Participate actively in the roll out of retailer training plans to secure maximum participation (instore and online)
Marketing / Merchandising
- Roll out the Trade Marketing plan as per the guideline communicated to ensure successful sales dynamics on counter and strong product launches are executed
- Ensure all stores abide by merchandising recommendations for consistent brand image and awareness
- Ensure all counters are compliant with Hygiene practices as per the State Health Department regulations
Skills and experience
- Proven Commercial experience and success across multi-site retail locations
- At least 3 years of Team management (large teams)
- Energetic, passionate, and a keen sense for sales and loves to develop people
- Hands on personality, driven and committed to achieving goals
- Computer literate (Excel, PowerPoint and Word)
- 80% of the time spent in the field / flexibility to work on weekends during peak periods.
8 KEY CULTURAL CHARACTERISTICS
We look for team members with the following cultural characteristics:
- People Person
- Winning Attitude
If your personality profile and working experience matches the description above, forward an updated resume and a creative cover letter that tells us why we should consider you for this great Benefit Cosmetics opportunity!