Role & Mission:
- The Retail Excellence Operations will directly support Loewe retail points of sale in North America to achieve their business plans through both sales floor and back office responsibilities. This person is key in supporting teams and businesses by creating a link between HQ operations and customer experience in store therefore will work in close conjunction with all relevant departments within the region.
- Communicate an authentic passion for the brand with a willing and humble attitude as well as openness to learn from others that reflects the values of the brand and the ambition of the business objectives, maintaining a strong understanding of the brand DNA, product lines and news.
- Drives the regional operational coordination of actions and initiatives to constantly improve store organization, productivity and store experience as well as stock loss reduction.
- Supports the regional Retail Director with various analysis and reports related to the evolution of Loewe activities.
- Monitors regional actions and initiatives taken by the brand, analysing their impacts, relevance and efficiencies in close collaboration with the supporting functions relaying the regional summaries to the Retail Director.
- Empowered to propose and define new business solutions (such as new retail tools, new retail activities and practices, new retail processes, ...) with the goal of continuously improving and raising the Brand Operational Retail Standards.
- Support all the new retail openings, being involved in the planning and preparations.
- Managing the operational delivery of pop-in/pop-up/event installations of major brand campaigns (like Salone, Paula's, and Christmas).
- Strong interpersonal, communication skills, alongside a strong personal drive
- Detail oriented with strong project management/organization skills (requires working on multiple projects simultaneously)
- Analytical capabilities and numeric aptitude
- Humility and willingness/openness to learn from others
- Teamwork approach critical - role requires ability to build strong relationships with functional team partners
- Flexible/comfortable with ambiguity, problem solving attitude.
- Ability to work under pressure, able to multitask, detail oriented,
- Flexibility to work a retail schedule including evenings, weekends and holidays
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office programs
- Extensive travel required
- Languages: Fluency in both spoken and written English. Spanish would be an advantage
- 1-year experience in Operations, at least 2 years in the retail industry
- Organize, execute trainings to new starters and store associates, Cegid, Merlin, Shipping, cycle counts, inventory, packaging ordering, repairs.
- Order and follow up - staff uniforms, packaging, stationary, tone of voice materials (TOV), ensure all POS have proper supplies and materials to operate efficiently
- Liaise with the LP team, for store openings, trainings, theft, security booking, ect.
- Implement and ensure all stores maintain all visual guidelines in designated POS and back office areas, liaising with Operations Mangers, Store Managers, Stock Controllers.
- Works closely with Inventory control to supervise stores cycle counts and stock loss. Organizes and participates in store/warehouse inventories, minimizing stock loss for the Company.
- Review shipping and delivery rates, follow up with logistics.
- Own the implementation of the "Tone of Voice Handbook" good implementation in conjunction with the Architecture/VM and Client Relations departments & regional teams.
- Ad-hoc projects proposed by the Retail Director.