To assist Retail Manager to ensure smooth and efficient retail operations for meeting client's satisfaction and driving business. To support Retail Manager on business planning and network management.
- Proactively analyze market / sales trend with close monitor of competitors' activity for Retail Manager. Give timely proposal and action plans to Retail Manager to drive the business in local market.
- Regularly review store KPIs and actively follow up with Store Managers for their monthly business plan to ensure achievement of sales target.
- Build and maintain good relationship with Landlords / Department stores. Propose effective strategy and actions to Retail Manager to address the request from Landlord / Department stores and, at the same time, reassure the benefits of company.
- Being brand ambassador, maintain good relationship with clients and professionally handle client's enquiries. Ensure After-sales-service is up to client's satisfaction and aligned with company guideline.
- Prepare management reports or presentation requested by Retail Managers.
Store Operational Efficiency
- Have regular store visits with pre-defined objectives, in order to drive store operational efficiency (Merchandising, VM, Logistics, Inventory, Store Maintenance, Supplies Management, Training etc) in accordance with company policies and procedures. Gather and revert feedback from store team to Retail Manager with appropriate action plans.
- Being the key person of vendor management to ensure stores in good condition. Work closely with store projects team for new store opening / handover / renovation.
- Assist Retail Manager to analyze and control store expense.
- Support ad hoc projects / duties assigned, such as stock take, Store operations review, internal audit, store events and promotions etc.
Efficient Product Flow
- Ensure the right product offer to meet local client needs / trend by working closely with the stores and the regional merchandising team.
- Actively monitor the inventory of each store and initiate smooth product flow internally (store / regional team) and externally (custom brokers, forwarder), to have ideal stock level within retail networks.
Good Client Experience
- To ensure high level of client experience and satisfaction, work closely with regional training team to ensure good transmission of product knowledge and also selling skills to stores team.
- Work closely with Store Managers on mystery shopping result, assist Store Manager to understand the coaching needs of store team and prepare the action plan.
Qualification & Experience:
- Degree Holder
- 6 years of experience in retail operations, preferred in fashion / luxury retail industry
- Good command of Korean and English (both spoken and written)