The Retail HR Manager Italy and Spain is responsible for the whole recruitment process coordinating with the HQ, and for the management of all human resources issues such as legal, industrial relations, employees administration and insurance. In addition to this, he/she manages local training requirements and implementation for the area under his/her responsibility.
- Is responsible for the management of Industrial Relations, always trying to prevent criticalities related to people management
- Ensure a strictly collaboration with the store staff in order to improve the productivity and retention, always liaising with the Country Manager Italy and Spain, Store Managers and HR Manager EMEA
- Guarantee that all the HR processes and guidelines, defined by the HQ, are properly implemented
- Is responsible for internal communication and for relations with institutions/universities and external providers always liaising with the HR Director EMEA
- Is responsible for continually sharing the local legal requirements related to all the employees under his/her responsibility in order to reduce legal risks collaborating with Legal Department when required
- Is responsible to be always updated on local regulations
- Bachelor's degree (Economics or Law are preferred)
- Experience within Luxury/Premium Retail (+ 7 years)
- At least five years of experience in human resources.
- Available to visit frequently the stores under responsibility
- Good ability to work under pressure and autonomously
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to increase sales and profitability within designated area