Support our fun and dynamic Retail team bring our vision of the new Pink to life and ensure we deliver an extraordinary and personalised client experience to all clients.
Work with the Private Client Director to coordinate the administration and operational processes for Bespoke and support in the development of the programme and other retail initiatives.
- Manage the receiving and processing of Bespoke orders.
- Liaise with the Workshop on all orders to ensure regular updates and timely completion.
- Manage the Master Bespoke Database ensuring all client details recorded and maintained.
- Manage the image collection of client orders from the Workshop.
- Liaise with Bespoke Specialists on their client orders and collate Bespoke images.
- Support with Fitting Services queries from the stores.
- Support the Private Client Director with streamlining and enhancing the Bespoke client flow.
- Offer ad-hoc support to the Bespoke process from Retail, Communication, Training, Merchandising and Production to ensure the delivery and success of the Bespoke business.
- Support with Fitting Services order processing and queries from the stores.
- Support the Private Client Director with the development and organization of Trunk Shows and private client events.
- Monitor Bespoke Trunk Show client appointments.
- Support the Retail team with the coordination/administration of ad-hoc projects and events such as quarterly Store Manager meetings.
COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- Client-centric mindset
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Can do attitude
- Results and solution orientated
- Works collaboratively for the success of the wider team
- A strong interest in retail
*Proficient in Excel necessary
From the beginning, Pink has taken pride in the way we wear shirts.
Today, the new Pink is once again proud of its shirts in whole new ways, drawing inspiration from the spirit of our founding principles. The new Pink champions the traditions of English shirtmaking in the 21st century. We believe in taking the extra effort to create shirts that are built to last.
We are taking a clean-slate approach to rebuilding our brand, reaffirming our identity while remaining faithful to its founding spirit. Guided by CEO Christopher Zanardi-Landi — the driving force behind the renaissance of the brand — alongside the new creative director John Ray, we are assembling the design studio from scratch, paring the company back to its founding principles so we can focus on doing what we do best: creating shirts that are built to the best and most enduring standards, harnessing the excellence, commitment and talent of our dedicated team. Pink Shirtmaker is an LVMH Maison.