The role of the Maintenance & Facilities Project Coordinator is to be a Business Partner for our Region Central Europe ( Switzerland, Czech Republic, Austria, Hungary, Romania).
You will assist and support the Maintenance & Facilities Manager.
- Contribute to store renovation projects and refurbishment works for international events
- Monitor the stores' furniture database
- Follow-up on in-store security installations & coordinate relevant maintenance
- Pilot the maintenance and minor works budgets' envelops
- Organize tenders to receive quotations from suppliers
- Manage orders
- Supervise production / deliveries & on-site installations
As a Business Partner you will provide support to the 14 stores in the Region.
We are eager to speak to individuals who possess a Bachelor's degree, preferably in Project Management or Supply Chain and Logistics.
You are recognized for your autonomy, your thoroughness, and your great organization. Your strengths are your ability to communicate, your reactivity and your solution-oriented mindset.
You are fluent in English and French & German are an asset. You are available for a 6 months' minimum commitment.