We are looking for an energetic multi-site retail manager who will be able to hit the ground running with our Boutique teams and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
Reporting to the Regional Retail Manager, the purpose of the 'Retail Manager - Boutique' is to deliver and exceed retail sales targets through the recruitment, development and retention of high performing teams in our Victorian boutiques, as well as to consistently act as a brand ambassador to ensure the effective communication of Dior's values internally and externally.
The 'Retail Manager - Boutique' will be responsible for
- driving retail operational excellence in Dior boutiques (with a focus on operational compliance and digital tool usage/implementation)
- drive superior client experience in Dior boutiques (through the provision of services, our Mystery Shopping program, CRM, adherance to visual merchandising standards, and the execution of seasonal promotional/special event programs)
- manage and lead our Boutique teams to facilitate peak team performance (including recruiting, developing, coaching, appraising, and effectively roster team members)
- ensure that the boutiques' business objectives are implemented in line with Company strategy
- monitor and action the performance of retail targets (including liasing with Boutique Managers and the Regional Retail Manager to create, implement, and review action plans and results)
- establish relationships and collaborate with shopping centre management and Head Office teams to identify opportunities to enhance business performance and to maximise retail excellence.
Our ideal candidate is a passionate retail manager with prior experience in strategic planning and leading multiple sites to achieve retail targets and KPIs, as well as prior experience managing, motivating, and leading a team. Experience and passion in the beauty and luxury industry, as well as in managing stand-alone stores, is highly regarded.
In addition, our ideal candidate will have excellent relationship management skills, strong negotiation and influencing skills and the ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines. They will have exceptional communication skills and strong analytical and problem-solving skills, as well as prior experience with implementing digital tools in a similar environment.