The LVMH P&C TR Americas Retail Manager Cruise Lines will report directly to the Travel Retail Americas LVMH P&C Managing Director and will lead the retail follow-up of all Cruise Lines accounts for all the LVMH P&C brands (Benefit / Guerlain / Givenchy / Kenzo).
The Retail Manager leads and develops strategy and tactical initiatives, working through shop managers to achieve sales goals, deliver superior customer service and drive profitability. Responsibilities include sales results and training and development of managerial shipboard staff.
- Works closely with the brands to define the best distribution possible and the best assortment per brand - Each brand as the final decision maker for any new distribution
- Coordinate and supervise the sell-out achievements by implementing the account actions plans
- Develops credible onboard relationships with the shipboard shop staff, onboard business partners, and HQ personnel.
- Evaluates promotional activities and special event results and develops action plans for improvement.
- Reviews all operational and administrative processes to ensure compliance and execution (i.e. out of stocks).
- Conducts routine monthly ship visits and complete visit audit reports.
- Ensures the implementation and execution of all Best Practices.
- Assure the best image for the Brand in-store by coordinating with Marketing, Architecture and Visual Merchandising departments
- Collaborates with Marketing to ensure execution of marketing plans and major launches and identifying areas for promotion
- Partners with the Merchandising to execute visual directives, including signing, marketing, window/in store displays, field based training and floor plan execution.
- Assure the training and education of generic staff of the Cruise Lines
- Responsible for the preparation of the financials for the region in terms of :
- Expenses by P&L line by month
- Sell-In - Sell-Out - Stock estimation and follow up
- Minimum five years of relevant in the field of sales or operations management experience (Travel Retail, Duty Free, Cruise Ship industry...)
- Dynamic, entrepreneurial and sales spirit with good academic background.
- Fluency in English required; Fluency in Spanish would be a plus
- Ability to analyze and plan a business
- Excellent with MS Office, Excel in particular
- Ready to work in a small, dynamic and fast-growing team environment
- Excellent organization, analytical, and human skills
- Must have valid US work authorization
Appreciated previous experience: Dufry, Starboard, Duty Free Partners, Heinemann, DFS, ect ..