- Develop and support sales initiative, sales target and customer relationship action plans.
- Define & monitor KPI's of the retail staff and drive sales performance.
- Implement effective CRM programs to boost sales and develop / renew customer relationship
- Develop and implement sales and product training to retail staff in order to strengthen their product knowledge and customer services skills.
- To develop, implement and manage merchandising guidelines in all boutiques and markets.
- Develop quality sales staff in all boutiques through upgrading and intensive training of sales staff.
- Develop and implement employee incentive programs and staff development programs.
- Manage boutique openings, renovations and maintenance.
- Participate to the HR activities and regularly evaluate store manpower.
- Implement and to ensure that the Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) are followed in all boutiques.
- Recommend improving work process, procedures and flows within retail team and continuous seek for refinement.
- Ensure all corporate identity guidelines are properly implemented in all markets for uniforms, store, stationery, letterheads
- Bachelor degree of business administration or related disciplines.
- Minimum 8 years of experiences preferable in luxury retail industry. Experience in jewellery industry is an advantage.
- Good command of written and spoken Chinese and English.
- Good business acumen and sales-driven, good analytical skills.
- Effective time management, good planning and organizational skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills.
- Strong leadership skill and team-oriented.
- Self-motivated and aggressive.
Interested parties please send us a detailed resume stating present and expected salary to proceed with your application. We regret only short-listed candidates will be notified. The personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.