MAIN JOB OBJECTIVES:
- Maximize retail sales in assigned doors to grow market share, ranking and productivity of each counter in the dedicated markets (Hong Kong, Macau, GUAM).
- Achieve sell-out targets for the assigned perimeter.
- Manage, supervise, coach and motivate BC's and GS.
- Ensure excellence in the execution in POS and guarantee the brand image in POS aligned with the brand's standards and guidelines.
- Coordinate in-store promotions and events execution.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
Retail Sales Development:
- Build with the Area Manager the sell-out objectives by brand and by category for the area and per door.
- Identify and build with the Area Manager the yearly sell-out strategy to gain in market share.
- Propose and recommend proactively corrective sell-out actions to improve the business and seize potential
- Build a close relationship with the Perfumes & Cosmetics airport/terminal/store retail management.
- Provide monthly sell out reports.
- Conduct field analysis: gather and communicate information about our sell out as well as competition activities and make
- recommendation to the Area Manager.
Management of Sales Force:
- Recruit, motivate and manage Beauty Consultants & Promoters.
- Communicate sales monthly objectives to BCs and follow-up on their achievement.
- Work, implement and follow-up on an incentive plan aligned with the sell-out objectives.
- Motivate BCs to have team spirit and be goal driven.
Brand Image, Marketing & Merchandising:
- Visit the POS on a regular basis in order to monitor stock levels, merchandising displays, product mix and take corrective
- measures when necessary.
- Implement the Merchandising and Marketing strategy: be fully responsible for Merchandising execution, implement the
- planograms per door according to the agreed assortments, ensure the marketing guidelines are applied.
- Plan, order and monitor testers, POS materials.
- Liaise with the contractors on the promotion set up and order transparencies for the POS and promotion sites.
- Install new counters ensuring qualitative execution and follow up.
- Coordinate the animations implementation to achieve the objectives: prepare the brief based on competition activities
- and field experience, coordinate with the visual merchandising the set-up installation, set the sell-out target with the Area
- Manager and build effective 360 activation plan to achieve the target in respect with the given budget, in charge of
- animations report.
- Recommend extra opportunities to have extra space, visuals, promotion events etc.
- Collaborate with Regional Train to train BCs on new product, sales techniques, product knowledge, and coach them on
- performance skills.
- Ensure grooming standards, sales techniques, product knowledge are well respected.
- Conduct store visits to ensure training & coaching are optimal and identify future training needs.
- Assess Beauty Consultants performance on a yearly basis.
Criteria for performance evaluation:
Key Skills and Competencies
- Ability to build a retail strategy aligned with market and consumers needs to reach sales targets.
- Ability to lead, motivate and improve productivity of Beauty Consultants.
- Ability to demonstrate excellent selling skills.
- Strong skills in anticipating needs and demonstrating a proactive approach to job duties.
- Ability to build strong relationships with retailers at shop floor and at office level.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, written, interpersonal).
- Flexible personality to take on new challenges.
- Excellent competencies in Excel spreadsheets, working with figures and budgets.
- Knowledge in beauty industry is a plus, not required.
- Minimum 3 years experience in a retail and sales oriented position.
- Strong in leadership and in people management.
- Experience in building effective teams.
- A result-driven achiever with ambition, motivation, autonomy.
- Willing to travel extensively.
- English and Mandarin Compulsory.
- Computer literacy-Word/PowerPoint/Excel.