Within Guerlain Travel Retail Europe department, and reporting to a Key ccount Manager based in Paris ( FRANCE) the TR UK Retail Manager will have the responsibility of driving our business and animating Beauty Consultants community in all airports the area.
- Set up the monthly targets by airport in line with Key Account Manager / build up yearly plan of costs/budget plan in line with Key Account Manager
- Manage on a weekly basis the sales in relation with staff and shop mangers
- In cooperation with local teams/shop managers, monitor the stock in point of sales to ensure maximization of objectives
- Develop and set up targeted action plans per airport/country to reach objectives
- Customer relationship: develop close relationships with airports, managers, promotion agency to develop the brand in the POS / Negotiate additional local visibility that might improve the performance of the brand
- Monthly reporting: analyse monthly performance and share information/best practices from competition
- Hire, Manage the pool of BC on daily basis and create a unique team spirit
- In cooperation with Trainer & Coach from the area, organize training in the area for BC, generic staff and promoters
IN LINE WITH REGIONAL MARKETING AND MERCHANDISING TEAMS
- Ensure all year the brand image : visuals, specific highlights, planograms, etc.
- Ensure and build the correct assortment per door
- Follow up on a monthly basis the POS needs in terms of displays, testers, specific activities, etc.
- In collaboration with Trade Marketing Manager, ensure the correct set up of animations with: respect of guidelines set, follow up of performance on weekly basis, provide analysis on performance with best practice from animation + competition
- University graduate with minimum 2 years retail experience for international brands
- Former experience in Travel retail and Perfumes & Cosmetic industry is a plus
- Familiar with MS Office such as Word, Powerpoint and Excel
- Fluent in English is a must
- Client oriented and good communication skills
- Result oriented and proactivity
- Challenge taker and willing to find new opportunities
- Cabability to motivate and create a strong team spirit
- Strong organisation skills
- Search for excellence and best practices: quality and efficiency
Welcome to a world of exploration!
For 190 years, Guerlain has explored, innovated and perfected in Fragrances, Skincare and Makeup. Our teams are inspired by creativity, bold initiative and a culture of "why not?". We are "Explorers by Nature" who preserve, develop and transmit our unique heritage. We boast a rich diversity of talented and committed people who show that luxury and sustainable development are compatible.
We do this "In the Name of Beauty" of our customers, our products and our planet.
Frequent and regular counter visits are key for this position (Weekly/Daily basis) .
Position based in London, UK.