From the house of dream to the house of talents
"Whatever you do - for business or pleasure - do it with passion! Live with passion ... "* Christian Dior
Christian Dior was the designer of the dream. From the foundation of his House in 1947, marked by the New Look revolution, he transformed his dreams into marvellous creations. His visionary spirit never ceased to magnify women around the world, inspiring his successors today more than ever. "Fabric is the only vehicle of our dreams.... Fashion, in short, comes from a dream, and a dream is an escape," he wrote in his book I am a couturier. Over the course of his collections, Monsieur Dior has become the demiurge of his muses' happiness.
Today, rich with this exceptional heritage and a community of more than 8000 talents, our House embodies more than ever the House of Talents conceived by Christian Dior. In more than 40 countries around the world, we spread our know-how, audacity and excellence through the passion and creativity of our employees. Join us and create your future in our generous, disruptive and ambitious universe where we grow in excellence, courage and optimism.
*The Little Dictionary of Fashion
Description of the context of the mission :
To assist the Retail Marketing Manager in his/her different missions:
To guarantee the image of the company through the management and organisation of retail events.
To ensure the development of treatments for our best clients and their correct implementation, particularly during fashion weeks (6 fashion shows per year).
Participate actively in the monitoring and analysis of Client Development KPIs
Description of the mission :
Operational support for retail events
- Collection launches (Women: 5 per year / Men: 2 per year / Baby: 2 per year)
- Image events (e.g. shop openings, dinners, special projects, etc.)
- Local events (e.g. Women's Day celebrations, etc.)
- Transport management of Visual Merchandising elements (Women, Men, FJ, Baby)
- Management of the transport of the Women's collection (packing collection, ATA notebook, coordination with carrier, etc.).
- Booking of various event-related services (catering, DJ, etc.)
- Collection and formatting of feedback following the events (client lists with IDs, photos, final budgets, sales achieved, etc.).
- Follow-up of supplier invoicing
Operational support for fashion week and top events customer processing
- Follow-up and updates of guest lists for fashion shows and events organised during the fashion week (client dinners, cocktails, etc.).
- Management of the dispatch of customer photos to the boutiques.
- Support in monitoring the budget at each stage of operations
Client Development & CRM
- Weekly monitoring of the boutiques' customer development programmes and a clean client data base
- Support in Analysis and dispatch to shops of monthly customer KPIs
- Participation in the preparation of presentations on an ad hoc basis
Follow-Up on tracking the Gifting strategy per boutique
What you will learn during this course :
- Understanding the codes of Luxury and Retail issues
- Project management / multi-tasking
- Rigour and organisation
-You are currently in the final year of a 4/5 year bac+5 of a business school, engineering school or university equivalent.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Perfect command of excel and powerpoint
- Listening / Empathy
- Good stress and priority management
- Availability and flexibility
- German and English language skills are a must
Encouraging inclusion and diversity in all its forms, Christian Dior Couture has been committed since 2013 to an approach in favour of the employment of people with disabilities, and the promotion of all singularities.
Embracing inclusion and all diversities, Christian Dior Couture has been committed since 2013 to an approach that favours the employment of people with disabilities and fosters each individual uniqueness.