The Retail Marketing Manager is responsible to drive the implementation of retail marketing strategies and activities that enhance TAG Heuer's immediate revenue growth and long-term strategic positioning. We seek an individual with previous experience developing, supporting and evolving a brand's retail image and the ability to drive quality traffic which has a propensity for conversion leveraging CRM platforms and events.
The Retail Marketing Manager will also coordinate the marketing campaigns and related support for the top national wholesale accounts.
STRENGTHS FOR SUCCESS
- Collaborates closely with cross functional partners to design, execute, measure and report on a holistic plan to generate store traffic and sales
- Retail brand management experience including the use of all marketing tools to position/communicate the brand with particular focus on events, local activations, CRM, client acquisition
- Ability to analyze consumer data and develop programs that create brand loyalty and drive repeat purchases.
- Understanding of ROI - ability to assess impact on business of marketing initiatives and maximize return
- Creative ability to generate new ideas and influence marketing effectiveness
- Reports directly to the Vice President of Marketing.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Partners closely with retail team to ensure achievement of annual sales targets through creation and execution of quarterly boutique marketing plans
- Creates retail marketing strategies/plans for multiple retail locations based on analysis of local markets, geolocation, local/tourist consumer markets demographics & psychographics.
- Measures, reports out and optimizes the marketing plans based on results.
- Investigates local Brand Partnerships (car clubs, hotels, hospitality...) to secure maximum impact for retail stores
- Coordinates and oversees all the marketing activities related to new boutique openings (including partnerships, email support, CRM support, marketing onboarding, digital reach)
- Ensures the correct application of the CRM platforms and principles, and trains retail staff on any CRM updates as necessary and actively participates to the development and roll out of the CRM system
- Actively uses CRM data to develop retention and loyalty activities
- Partners with the central marketing team to produce required collateral for upcoming retail events - invitations, in store signage, etc.
- Designs and executes the communication process to successfully update the store managers and the boutique teams about media initiatives, editorials, product placements, partnerships, ambassadors, national initiatives
- Requests the necessary media support (traditional, digital, OOH) to ensure the success of the marketing plan
- Explores local opportunities for PR activation and amplification
- Supports the visual merchandising team in ensuring the correct display of products and communication materials
- Reports on a regular basis locally and to HQ on results, ROI of initiatives and best practices
- Coordinates and implements the marketing plans, support and initiatives for the top national wholesale accounts
- 5-8 years of retail marketing/CRM and or experiential marketing required
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing or Communications
- Willingness to work in an extremely hands on manner - develop the strategy behind a particular initiative and then execute all details
- Data driven: strong analytical skills and demonstrated ability to turn data into action plans to ensure traffic and revenues,
- Superior formal and informal communication skills,
- Proficiency in MS Office - Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to proactively prioritize, manage and complete multiple projects simultaneously within time constraints and with strong attention to detail.
- TRAVEL TIME: 30%