For our International Retail Department, we are looking for our :
RETAIL MERCHANDISING MANAGER
Within the Global Retail Team, reporting directly to the Global Retail Director, the Retail Merchandising Manager is responsible for managing the buying, allocation and merchandising of all products in the direct retail network. Working very closely with the Retail Performance, Business Analysts, Marketing and Visual merchandising, the Demand Planning team, and his/her Ecom counterpart, the retail merchandising manager's mission is to translate the company's strategy into an efficient and profitable assortment in retail.
He/she builds the assortments to achieve sales and profit targets across both Retail and Outlet channels, evaluating business potentials and market and competitive environment.
- Analyze and report current product performance in countries, including trends of the industry and competitive landscape.
- Build OTB based on business targets and reevaluate monthly based on performance to manage inventory.
- Build and report the global assortment by cluster on Core business, including volume targets, based on global marketing plan and geographical specificities. Review this assortment monthly based on performances and stock turn.
-Analyze sales, stock and profitability by family, sub category, item and liaise with Demand Planning team to ensure fluid replenishment process.
-Maximize business opportunities by setting up priority in stock allocation in Retail and limiting shortage.
-Manage transition of stock to outlet channel.
-Analyze consumers buying trends and competition launches.
-Manage the retail exclusive offer by setting objectives of sales through, and total quantity engagement.
-Liaise with Visual Merchandising team in order to ensure boutique qualitative customer experience through diverse yet commercially efficient assortment.
- You have at least 8 years of experience in a similar Retail management position in both Retail and Outlet Channels.
- You have a strong experience in data management / retail analytics fields such as managing turnover composition, open to buy and inventory KPIs.
- You have excellent analytical skills and structured reporting, with excellent computer skills especially with Excel and Merchandising software systems.
- You have a good knowledge of premium or luxury segment with high sensitivity to high customer expectations.
- You are able to work in a fast pace environment and in a multitasking constraint.
- You are a very good communicator, team player, energetic and business oriented with a strong empathy and ability to understand and create bonds within different cultural environment.
- You speak fluent French and English, an additional language would be a plus