Our internship program intends to place students or recent graduates in real-life business situations that provide learning opportunities and educational experiences otherwise unattainable in a classroom setting. The program comes as a complement to the training received by the students in their school programs.
Bvlgari is committed to ensure that the internship program provides a valuable learning experience and our teams are committed to accompany and guide interns throughout their journey. Our Retail team are looking forward taking part in the internship program and welcoming a new member. They anticipate the intern will gain experience and knowledge in the area of:
Retail performance and operations - Internship
The Retail Operations team Intern will report to retail operations and excellence manager of Bvlgari MEA and will have the opportunity to learn and gain first-hand experience in a retail department. They will help perform research and analysis, prepare KPIs reports, and assist with supporting the stores, as needed.
This is a great opportunity to support
- The retail team on performance and excellence management, from store administrative tools (opening/closing check lists, traffic & scheduling etc.) to store performance reports (sales analysis, KPIs analysis, individual performances, incentives)
- The retail team on store openings organization: retro planning, coordination.
- The retail team and the stores on implementing and testing new concepts to enhance client experience in store
- The stores in creating and updating store essential documentation
- The stores in managing daily request and support (uniforms, procurement, ad-hoc needs)
- Very good knowledge of Excel (pivot table, Macro)
- Problem solver and good Analytical skills
- Dynamic, multitasking, open-minded and eager to learn
The ideal candidate will hold:
- Strong written and verbal communication in English is essential.
- Competent with figures and reporting is essential.
- Ability to work with autonomy, in a fast-paced environment with multiple priorities
- Our interns are here to expand their knowledge and learn more about our industry. Therefore the background can vary and we will be considering candidate from various experience and background.