Purpose of Job:
To provide all kinds of support to Sales and Retail team to ensure smooth retail operations.
- Prepare and consolidate duty roster of Retail Team, manage operational update and coordinate manpower arrangements.
- Responsible for Retail Team payroll preparation work, manage information collection, consolidation and updating. Ensure delivering excellence in payroll preparation.
- Handle operational arrangements of uniforms, shoes and name badges of Retail Team, to ensure consistent brand image demonstration in stores.
- Provide coordination and administrative support in retail employee recruitment and selection process.
- Handle and coordinate Part Time manpower arrangements for Retail Team.
- Prepare and update reports for Management review.
- To support retail sales team on preparation of information update to trade and counters, e.g. price lists, out of stock and discontinuation lists etc.
- To support retail sales team on replenishment order processing, auto-replenishment system parameter regular review and stock allocation
- To work with SSC team on operation work related to all account set-up and information update
- Provide full administrative and clerical support to Sales and Retail Team.
- Co-ordinate with different office teams and acts as one of the main contact points between office and stores.
- Support ad hoc projects when necessary.
- University graduate.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience in retail operations support, preferred with exposure to international brands / beauty industry
- Dynamic, positive, detail-oriented and good at numbers
- Initiative, eager to learn and independent
- Team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Possess strong multi-tasking skill, good organizing skills and time management skill
- Proficient in both spoken and written English and Cantonese
- Proficient in MS applications especially Excel, Words, PowerPoint and Chinese Typing