PURPOSE OF JOB
To provide all kinds of support to Sales and Retail team to ensure smooth retail operations.
- Prepare and consolidate duty roster of Retail Team, manage operational update and coordinate manpower arrangements.
- Responsible for Retail Team payroll preparation work, manage information collection, consolidation and updating. Ensure delivering excellence in payroll preparation and calculations.
- Handle operational arrangements of uniforms, shoes and name badges of Retail Team, to ensure consistent brand image demonstration in stores.
- Provide coordination and administrative support in retail employees recruitment and selection process.
- Handle and coordinate Part Time manpower arrangements for Retail Team.
- Prepare and update reports for Management review.
- Provide administrative and clerical support to Sales and Retail team.
- Co-ordinate with different office teams and acts as one of the main contact point between office and stores
- Support ad hoc projects when necessary
- Dynamic, positive, detail-oriented and good at numbers
- Initiative, eager to learn and independent
- Team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Possess strong multi-tasking skill, good organizing skills and time management skill
- Proficient in both of spoken and written English and Cantonese
- Proficient in MS applications
- University Graduate
- Minimum 1 year of relevant experience in retail operations support, preferred with exposure to international brands / beauty industry