- To create a user friendly reporting system, that is efficient & standardised yet adaptable.
- To manage the standardised data reports to provide accurate and meaningful performance analysis to drive business decisions.
- To support the Retail Director with project management of new operational initiatives and the improvement of all operational processes and reporting.
- To work across departments and business functions on key focuses and share information to the wider business.
- Business analysis:
- Create and optimise the Retail Excellence Reports.
- Develop and implement the new Weekly Retail Feedback for the consultant division.
- Update with the Senior Finance controller the monthly sell-out report for France.
- Run performance analysis for the Brand Conference and the Retail Meetings.
- Manage and help the Retail Intern on updating the weekly trackers.
- Budget monitoring:
- Help the retail Director building the Retail budget for the year.
- Update the temporary staffing budget and highlight unexpected cost.
- Keep track of the retail invoices and their purchase orders.
- Strategy coordination:
- Liaise with all departments (marketing, merchandising, sales and field team) and act as a coordinator to implement retail activation in store.
- Drive and improve some key brand communication projects such as Office 365 to ensure consistency and comprehension between the field team and head office.
- Participate to the retail activation meetings, follow up on key topics and feedback the Retail Director.
- Events organisation:
- Plan and organise Retail Meetings and incentive trips including accommodation, travel, and team activities.
- Liaise and brief all event stakeholders such as venues and suppliers.
- Prepare and manage event budgets and end-to-end finance process.
- Prepare and update admin packs for consultant doors when needs arises.
- Create and update the Black Books for both consultant and non-consultant divisions liaising with all departments.
- At least 2 years' experience in an FMCG environment.
- Strong analytical understanding
- An aptitude for detail & numbers, with a proven ability working on reporting systems
- Strong team player
- Business school graduate
- Ability to think outside the box, and problem solve.
- Strong Written and Oral communication skills.
- Competent IT skills (SAP, Excel & Powerpoint + Database & reporting knowledge)
- Fluent in English (French a plus)
- Flexible, yet structured approach
- Fast Learner
- Driven & Ambitious to learn and develop.
- A natural affiliation with a fast paced environment