The Retail Operations Executive will work in close partnership with all key stakeholders, to support the Retail Manager in the follow-through and execution of all retail strategies and initiatives across Singapore stores, in order to achieve set commercial targets and operational excellence.
Retail Key Performance Indicator (KPI) Analysis
- Support the Retail Manager in tracking all relevant retail KPIs
- Consolidate sales and business data from each store for weekly sales reporting
- Follow up closely on the stores' commercial achievement and prepare analysis based on data and trending to propose the formulation of relevant action plans
- Coordinate and assist in the execution of all retail initiatives and projects across Singapore.
- Coordinate weekly/monthly/quarterly retail meetings with store managers and relevant department heads; Prepare presentation deck and materials as required.
- Calculate the monthly sales commission and adhoc event incentives for the retail team members according to the achievement of sales against the set targets.
- Provide support in any in-store events and animations.
- Work closely with key stakeholders (Merchandising, Supply Chain, Communications, Client Development, IT, HR, Finance) to provide necessary inputs from stores' perspective to achieve set goals.
- Create and maintain relevant retail store standard operating guidelines (SOPs) to achieve overall operation excellence and a high level of client experience.
- Conduct regular store visits to ensure adherence and consistency across all stores in terms of operational standards and internal control compliance.
- Support in the overall coordination of store maintenance, distribution of uniforms etc.
- Serve as a main point of contact with mall landlords, vendors and external parties
- To keep abreast with local retail guidelines and regulations to ensure compliance & implementation at all the stores
- Provide administrative support to the Retail Manager
- Assist the team on other ad-hoc projects as assigned
Key Requirements & Competencies
- Minimum 5 years' relevant experience in Retail/ Fashion / FMCG industry
- High proficiency in MS office applications, particularly in Excel and PowerPoint
- Attention to detail with excellent analytical and communication skills
- Good team player with excellent interpersonal skills, able to interact with staff and management
- Possess good command of written and spoken English
- Prioritize workload, manage multiple projects, meet deadlines for various ad hoc tasks and able to work in fast-paced working environment
- Strong sense of responsibility, stable, self-motivated, highly result-oriented and problem-solving with positive working attitude