The Retail Operations Intern will assist the Director, Retail Performance, on all store operations initiatives. The Retail Operations Intern will support all 52 Fendi stores in the Americas region (U.S., Canada, Brazil & Mexico) throughout operational processes.
FENDI is committed to ensuring that its internships provide a valuable learning experience for all its interns.
- Review Client Advisor schedules for all stores in the U.S. and Canada markets.
- Distribute SIM cards for work phones to new retail hires.
- Manage the inventory and distribution of retail uniforms.
- Oversee, process, and identify discrepancies on inventory/cycle count for all stores.
- Support back-of-house when needed.
- Manage requests for paid time off.
- Act as the point of contact for all stores regarding operational processes.
- Update selling reports by product and store.
- Support the team with administrative tasks as needed.
- Must be available M-F, 9-6pm.
- Bachelor's degree in related field.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel (conditional formatting, etc.), PowerPoint, and Word.
- Excellent communications skills.
- Must be highly organized and have attention to detail.
- Experience with Retail Pro is a plus.