- To support the business by providing accurate, meaningful and timely analysis and reporting to drive business decisions.
- To support the retail team in daily tasks and projects to support the field and store based team, reporting and general admin.
- Being the first point of contact for all Area Manager Team queries.
- Collate and update Retail Excellence Reports including:
- Weekly retail dashboard every Monday morning for both consultant and non-consultant doors.
- KPI's report at the beginning of each month for the consultant division.
- Weekly exclusive tracker every Wednesday.
- Temporary Staffing:
- Request and secure the best agencies and temporary staffing for each store.
- Ensure that all approvals have been granted by the Retail Director.
- Create the purchase orders and communicate them to the agencies in time.
- Collect and manage the temporary staffing sales performances on a weekly basis and provide analysis when needed.
- Track sick days, absences and any cases where Guerlain guidelines have not been followed.
- Clear up all the invoices that can't be process at the end of each month.
- Stock management and replenishment:
- Update the monthly stock take for Harrods Salon.
- Order testers and bags for the head office ensuring that there are always enough quantities available.
- Send the pre-series and testers to the field team when needed.
- Prepare the BC's incentives with the Retail Operations Coordination
- Admin support:
- Prepare expenses for Retail Director as and when needed.
- Ensure purchase orders and coding of all invoices are completed in an accurate and timely manner.
- Coordinate and assist on all retail excursions including hotel, flight and activities bookings.
- Support Retail Operations Coordinator through the assistance in preparing presentations for all retail team meeting.
- Send updated admin packs to consultant doors when need arises.
- Support in the preparation of all Commercial team presentations.
- Strong analytical understanding
- An aptitude for detail & numbers, with a proven ability working on reporting systems
- Strong team player
- Business school graduate
- Ability to think outside the box, and problem solve.
- Strong Written and Oral communication skills.
- Competent IT skills (SAP, Excel & Powerpoint + Database & reporting knowledge)
- Fluent in English (French a plus)
- Flexible, yet structured approach
- Fast Learner
- Driven & Ambitious to learn and develop.
- A natural affiliation with a fast paced environment