Support the Head of Retail Operations in establishing a best in class Retail Operations & Performance function to help bring our vision of the new Pink to life.
Responsible for leading and educating the store teams in best practice operations, and for making sure our stores are equipped with the right infrastructure, policies and standard operating procedures as well as retail performance tools to deliver an extraordinary and personalised client experience to all clients.
- Support the Head of Retail Operations with the opening, closing and refurbishment of stores (external suppliers, business policies and processes, stock inventory).
- Work with the Office & Facilities Manager to monitor and improve store maintenance.
- Support & enhance operational excellence through continuous presence in stores (UK&EU)
Stock and back of house optimisation
- Work with Supply Chain to support the stores in having the most optimised stock levels and ensure back office organisation reflects this.
- Partner with Inventory Control and Store Managers to be responsible for the consistent execution of cycle counts, inventories, and create follow up tool to have visibility on all stock movements.
- Work closely with the Stock Controllers & Store Managers to manage stock integrity and optimisation.
- Ensure Stock Controllers adhere to business processes and best practice.
- Support Stock Controllers with stock audits and follow up implementation.
- Attend and support fiscal stock takes in all stores of the zone (UK & EU)
Processes and business development
- Assist Head of Retail Operations to further evaluate & develop Pink policies, standards and procedures.
- Support the Head of Retail Operations with store compliance across the retail network and ensuring all Store Managers are audit prepared.
- Support the Head of Retail Operations with POS, IT projects and updates for the retail network.
- Assist Head of Retail Operations in developing retail performance tools and implement & monitor at store level.
- Collaborate with Retail Merchandising teams to ensure stores are executing the designated actions and strategies.
- Partner with IT to ensure that Sales and KPI data is accurate and provided in the efficient format (dashboard) and a timely manner.
- Provide operational support to stores in building dedicated action plans to boost sales performance.
- Foster a collaborative environment to maximize business opportunities and exchange best practices between stores.
- Report & liaise store needs to relevant HQ departments and assure follow-up
Training and communication
- Ensure all new store staff receive Operations training as part of their induction.
- Support with Operations related training when required.
- Support Head of Retail Operation to develop Operations standards and guidelines globally. Work with Franchise and the US team to share best practice and maximise operational consistency and adapt locally.
- Build strong working relationships with all stores and retail managers.
- Build effective working relationships between Retail Operations and Head Office departments.
- Act as an ambassador for the Brand always, incorporating brand values in all aspects of the role and serving as a role model for the team and wider business.
- To be very present in stores and store teams to feel this support.
A HO based role but a significant amount of time will be spent in stores.
- Client-centric mindset
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Proactive and agile
- Results and solution orientated
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Flexible and adaptable
- Energetic and dynamic
- Enjoyment of shop floor environment
- Passion and affinity for the Brand
- Strong IT & systems skills
- Good analytical skills (stock management)
A Fresh Chapter - Pink Shirtmaker.
From the beginning, Pink has taken pride in the way we wear shirts.
Today, the new Pink is once again proud of its shirts in whole new ways, drawing inspiration from the spirit of our founding principles. The new Pink champions the traditions of English shirtmaking in the 21st century. We believe in taking the extra effort to create shirts that are built to last.
We are taking a clean-slate approach to rebuilding our brand, reaffirming our identity while remaining faithful to its founding spirit. Guided by CEO Christopher Zanardi-Landi — the driving force behind the renaissance of the brand — alongside the new creative director John Ray, we are assembling the design studio from scratch, paring the company back to its founding principles so we can focus on doing what we do best: creating shirts that are built to the best and most enduring standards, harnessing the excellence, commitment and talent of our dedicated team. Pink Shirtmaker is an LVMH Maison.