The Retail Operations Manager is providing support to all DIOR Boutiques in Spain.
The day-to-day management and responsibilities include overseeing POS functions, invoice input, shipping and receiving, after sales, loss prevention, supply orders, controlling expenses, destruction and EOL procedure, facilities maintenance and assisting in management of all areas of Boutiques` operations as needed.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Oversee compliance of all Boutique Managers and Sales Associates with established Company policies, procedures, and standards, such as safekeeping of Company funds and property, personnel practices, security, inventory management, sales and record-keeping procedures.
- Monitor the accuracy of receiving, transfers, damages, and returns-to-vendor, maintain the accuracy of the inventory.
- Ensure that adequate security exists and that physical facilities comply with safety codes and ordinances.
- Control regular inventory cycle counts are done on time and take additional security measures if necessary.
- Coordinate communication between the store and central distribution and/or the Corporate inventory control.
- Produce and maintain operational reports and records to ensure adherence to Company policies and procedures.
- Ensure that all back-of-house operations are properly set-up and organized
- Lock and secure the store and oversee compliance with all opening/closing and security procedures.
- Help solve problems that affect the store's service, efficiency, and productivity.
- 5+ years of retail store management, with a strong operations background.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, organization skills
- Ability to communicate in a clear, concise, understandable manner and listen attentively to others and provide instructions to Store Managers and associates
- Advanced knowledge of written and spoken English and Spanish