Responsible for management of multi-store operations, including but not limited to: partnering with the Country Manager and the store teams to ensure store goals are met, lead retail improvement project, inventory control and management, liaising with store planning on store projects, liaising with corporate to disseminate information to stores, overall maintenance and upkeep of the stores, trouble shooting, and general policy enforcement.
Retail Operations & Performance Management:
- Participate in staff meetings and training seminars as applicable.
- Ensure internal control procedures are implemented and closely monitored.
- Streamline retail operations processes and procedures to ensure that they are efficient and effective.
- Lead the store opening process for new stores.
- Participate in store team recruiting process - as requested by Country Manager
- Ensure that Fendi training initiatives are effectively implemented in the region.
- Provide leadership and share the company vision to motivate and retain staff.
- Lead team with health and safety procedures and protocols.
- Coordination with vendors and project management
- Take initiative to propose and track contest and incentives
- Communicate corporate initiatives and directives to staff through daily, weekly meetings and monthly
- Be knowledgeable of the local market and business environment trends to include competitors' business activities
Asset Protection & Inventory Control
- Assist stores in the control of store expenses and ensure accurate records
- Review and distribute, manage and monitor the monthly P&L for the region.
- Review all in store expenses and make revisions on costs when necessary
- Propose new ideas to optimize costs
- Coordinate the scheduling of all inventories and cycle counts with stores, inventory control and other functions
- Provide support and guidance to stores as it relates to proper inventory preparation.
- Oversee corporate directives in regard to inventories and cycle counts; achieving goals and deadlines.
- Assist with the reconciliation process for inventories and cycle counts as needed
- Collaborate with and support Loss Prevention department in all areas of risk management, physical security, employee issues, store cash controls, inventory management, inter-store communication and L/P audits.
- Provide stores with regular input and feedback on how to control and prevent loss
- Lead TOP STORE implementation, ensure that store teams are following TOP STORE guidelines
- Support implementation of CRM and clienteling initiatives
- Take initiative to share good practices with other Regional Retail Operations Managers/ Coordinator
- Provide operational support to events organization, liaises with corporate functions - as requested by Country Manager
- Ensure that the store management is maintaining all store equipment inclusive of office equipment.
Policies and Procedures:
- Ensure that store management has trained all associates in all operational policies and procedures, and are kept up to date as required
- Enforce all operational policies and procedures as dictated by the Store Handbook, the employee handbook, and other related material
- During store visits, periodically review the above referenced manuals to ensure they are kept current and organized
- Work with corporate office on any issues related to timecard keeping
- 3-5 years of relative retail experience - ideally in a multi store environment. Foreign Languages a plus
- Proficient in English, reading, writing and speaking.
- Ability to travel extensively, flexible scheduling and work weekends when necessary
- Foreign skill a plus
- Computer literacy: highly proficient in Excel and Powerpoint.
- Highly entrepreneurial, creative and innovative
- Strong leadership skills
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively.
- Exceptional organization skills and attention to detail.