Take charge of back of house efficiency to optimize support to selling floor.
Overall administrative support to boutique.
- Cashiering (update sales into POS, cash-in/ out, ACCO, Credit Note, etc).
- Daily cash counting on sales transaction, cash till reconciliation, preparation for cash collection by Securiforce.
- Daily opening/ closing reports.
2. Stock Related
- Back of house stock organization.
- Inventory management (stock receiving, defective stock, etc).
- To check, response and act on boutique e-mails.
- Invoice management (supplier invoice, stock delivery invoice/ airway bill, etc).
Monthly/ As and When Needed
- Boutique petty cash submission and reimbursement.
- Timely replenishment (packaging, pantry supply, stationary, uniform, name card, etc).
- Boutique and back of house upkeep and maintenance (sanitization, carpet, aircond, etc).
- Participate in monthly stock take and prepare post-audit report.
- Generate monthly attendance report from times attendance system.
- Contact point for vendor/ suppliers/ contractors/ IT.
- Clear understanding and execution of after sales.
- To support selling floor whenever needed, eg. packaging, welcoming client, etc.
Who are we looking for?
- Minimum 4 years of working experience in luxury retail industry.
- Pleasant and presentable outlook and disposition.
- Good spoken of Bahasa Indonesia and English.
- Passionate with fashion and luxury retail industry.
- Attention to details, quick-minded and energetic person.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, organization and follow-though skills.
- Self-motivated, vibrant, positive energy and go-getter.