The house is looking for a Retail Performance Executive who will undertake the Business Development projects and initiative at both APAC Region and Country Level. Retail Performance aims to enhance Client Experience by Empowering retail teams and the resources at their disposal. As part of the Retail Performance Team, the candidate will contribute to various transformation projects such as Retail tools, CRM applications and the optimisation of retail processes/ projects to improve operational efficiency, brand image, and overall performance.
In coordination with Regional headquarter in HK and Global headquarter in Paris, responsible for preparation and implementation of the Retail Performance & innovation projects, reorganization of retail policy and others ad hoc missions.
- Deploy retail related projects and applications
- Her/His objective is to plan and organize roll out/run phase as well as to ensure trainings, also prepare boutique staff on embracing changes. She/He is responsible for the successful implementation and execution of the project.
- Following the roll-out, he/she will partner up with different department or country reference on the follow up and organize regular visits (collect feedback, provide basic support and new evolution if needed).
- Support and work closely with Country Referent on the retail/CRM tool "Dior Star"
- Assist Retail Performance Project Manager in different aspect and other retail projects. E.g. Presentations: gather and summarize information from various sources requested.
- Ensure timely completion on all the projects and mission