In order to offer new services to customers, Christian Dior Couture must implement new applications in its boutiques based in Europe and the Middle East.
The main responsibility of the Retail Proces Owner/ Support & Training is to support the change with the Retail / Local Headquarters teams, in perfect harmony with Dior's business processes and procedures.
This person will work under the responsibility of the EMEA Administrative Director as well as in close collaboration with all IT teams (functional and technical) of various projects.
Its main missions are:
- Organize the end-users training
- Be aware of the legal constraints and specificities deployed
- Organize the trainings (planning, training room, logistics...)
- Train the Retail and Head Office users
- Provide support during deployments
- Contribute to the preparation of actions prior to the migration of the boutiques
- Assist the "Key Users" in the use and command of the new IT tools during the first days of use
- Communicate to the central teams the various elements reported by the boutiques
EDUCATION: Bachelor's degree (or equivalent)
EXPERIENCE: 2 to 3 years in Retail
The candidate must have a real appetite for training and demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills. He must travel very often within the EMEA Zone.
The required skills are :
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and French
- Be very customer service oriented in this case the "Key Users Boutique"
- Ability to manage stressful situations
- Common sense, pragmatism and dynamism
- Discipline on actions monitoring
- Team spirit
- Analytical and synthesis skills. Transversal functional vision
- Strong interest in IT applications
- Real appetite for boutique management and compliance with procedures
LANGUAGES: Fluency in English and French required, 3rd language is a plus