The position is with LVMH-PCIS (Perfumes and Cosmetics Information Services) within the regional Americas team managing the Retail, Trade and BI applications
PCIS regional team is located within the North America LVMH P&C Shared Service Center, servicing all major LVMH Fragrances and Beauty Brands for the region: Parfums Christian Dior, Parfums Givenchy, Kenzo, Guerlain, Acqua di Parma, MAKE UP FOR EVER, and Fresh. PCIS Americas also provides services to SSC Mexico and Benefit Cosmetics.
The SSC location is in East Brunswick, NJ.
Reporting to the BI & Retail Domain Manager, the Retail Project Leader will contribute to the Retail systems maintenance and evolutions in Americas markets acting as key point of contact for the different Retail teams.
Lead, analyze and supervise the implementation of new functionalities required by the business community. This includes the full project development life cycle of analyzing, developing, testing, implementing, documenting, and user training of enhancements and modifications to the software systems based on user request.
Provide service to the end user community by supporting and assisting in problem resolutions to ensure error-free applications.
Support project team during implementation of new Markets.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
Change request management
- Collect needs from local key-users and align on appropriate solutions with PCIS Americas management and, for Infoware, PCIS Asia (in charge of the Infoware Core Model)
- Assist the business teams in project requirements and objectives definition
- Document comprehensive processes, technical and business needs
- Contribute to Request for Information/Proposal processes
Manage Retail IS projects with internal departments and external suppliers.
- Write detailed specifications and have them approved
- Coordinate the resources involved in the projects.
- Supervise and track the times and expenses of projects through corporate applications.
- Manage project risks and take corrective measures.
- Follow-up developments
- Define test approach and support Users Acceptance Tests
Support and maintenance
- Manage Retail Support Expert
- Analyze production issues and manage corrective actions in coordination with development teams
- Provide L2/L3 support to users across Americas markets.
Project Management (incl. management reporting)
- Management of an evolution requests portfolio
- Retail Operations and Performance functional skills
- Raymark (Mi9) knowledge is a plus
- Experienced in Agile methodology
- Ideally experienced in international / multi-brands context + knowledge about luxury industry
- Customer orientation, leadership and conflict resolution skills
- Ability to analyze and summarize
- Good interpersonal and organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Proactive team player
- Bachelor's degree in Management, Computer Science or related field
- Bi-lingual English/French preferred but not required
- Minimum of 5 years' experience as a Retail Project Manager
- Ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to analyze issues and requests and formalize a synthetic proposal on the software architecture and changes, their impact and workload
- Ability to follow-up development full lifecycle and assist user during testing phase in accordance to LVMH best practices
- Ability to work individually with little supervision and in a team with other department members, users or consultants
- Effective project management practices that insures timely, cost effective and accurate reports and analytical tools for the region