We are looking for a seasoned manager with deep knowledge of retail processes and solutions, to lead the retail and business intelligence application regional team from Asia Pacific and Japan.
You will be working closely with the global, zone, country and store teams, on the whole application lifecycle: from localization to implementation and support of all solutions used in our stores, both on the floor and in the back-of-house.
- Position based in the Louis Vuitton Hong Kong regional office and covering Asia Pacific & Japan (17 countries / regions), with business trips in the zone
- Lead the retail application team to provide daily operation support on a range of applications including POS, mobile, payment and BI
- Facilitate knowledge and information sharing across multiple projects and team members within the application team and ensure quality delivery of projects within defined time frame and budget
- Interact frequently with key business departments to ensure responsive reply to business needs and align with business expectations and work closely with Central IS&T to ensure timely address of operation and project concerns and compromise on resolutions and deliverables
- Manage external service providers for supply of solutions or resources when required
- Higher Diploma/Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or other related disciplines
- 8 or more years of experience in IT project management / support functions, experience in luxury retail will be a plus
- Fluent in English, Cantonese & Mandarin
- Good business sense and strategic agility
- Strong communication and leadership skills, experienced in managing a team of three or more people
- Customer service oriented, preferably with good understanding on retail business operation
- Strong experience with in-store applications (POS, clienteling, etc.) and payment solutions (online / offline / omnichannel)
- Understanding of PCI Compliance requirements in a retail environment
- Understanding of Helpdesk Store Support / proven track record and ability to supervise
- Xstore Point-of-Service solution
- Understanding of IT operations/functions, infrastructure and network architecture
- Data mining, reporting and basic understanding of interfaces.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Power BI, SQL