Thomas Pink, an LVMH Maison was founded in 1984 by three brothers, Peter, James & John Mullen whose love of fun and colour offered a new approach to Jermyn Street shirt-making tradition.
In 2018, under the impetus of our CEO & Creative Director, Pink is currently in a period of regeneration. With shirt-making as its absolute essence, Pink will be re-establishing its unique personality.
Joining Pink is the opportunity to embark on a journey of transformation with a collective of talented individuals who embody the values of Creativity & Innovation, Entrepreneurship & Excellence.
Being PINK HR
We are one PINK HR team, a collective of talented individuals who embody the values of Creativity & Innovation, Entrepreneurship and Excellence in everything that we do. We are true business partners who use our understanding of the wider business strategy to lead with HR best practice whilst remaining commercial, pragmatic and true to Brand equity. Above all we demonstrate our support of each other by collaborating, communicating and caring.
As Retail Talent Partner you will embody the values of both PINK and LVMH and play a key role in driving the retail people agenda for the Brand. PINK creates Product of exceptional quality and similarly you will deliver exceptional service as the Talent Partner for your client group. Throughout the regions where we operate, our field teams manage business relationships and execute retail talent strategies that impact local market revenues. Our Store Managers and Client Advisors connect consumers with Pink, guiding, storytelling, educating and delighting them on our Product. Partnering with a passionate and talented group of Retail leaders and Client Advisors you will:
- Focus on the incredible opportunity to hire the exceptional employees who delight consumers with our Brand in the communities we serve.
- Be an expert in identifying and accessing fresh talent, and lead extraordinary journeys that match candidates to a Pink and LVMH career.
- Promote the profile of the HR team within PINK and the wider LVMH community ensuring involvement at the right time in critical business activity with a people impact.
- Proactively partner with retail leadership to understand their unique talent needs
- Understand and assess market conditions impacting desired talent pools to drive creative sourcing strategies
- Conduct full cycle retail recruitment activities for assigned area, including but not limited to; verifying specifications of the job descriptions, posting positions, screening and short-listing candidates, preparing profile submissions, interview preparations and gathering closing documentation, including coordinating background checks for all positions
- Build and maintain strong relationships and strive for timely and impactful communication with candidates, hiring managers, and business partners
- Champion and protect an exceptional candidate experience throughout the hiring process
- Drive readiness in the business to hire from increasingly diverse talent pools
- Drive and maintain candidate pipeline through market research, sourcing activities, and outreach events/campaigns
- Act as a consultant to field leadership to ensure effective hiring plans are developed, events and interviews are supported, and feedback is solicited to maintain candidate journey and meet hiring needs
- Lead induction process for all new starters
- Liaise with other stores/countries and LVMH brands on mobilities.
- Experience in full life-cycle recruitment for an elevated candidate pool in a client centric business.
- Demonstrable experience in building strong relationships with leadership teams.
- Industry experience in retail, consumer products, or service industry preferred (retail, luxury, or multi-brand)
Competencies and skills
- Works collaboratively for the success of the wider team.
- Client-centric mindset.
- You have a positive attitude, excellent communication skills, and strong interpersonal skills
- Humility, Fun, Gravitas
- You are detail-oriented, highly organized, and know how to manage competing demands
- Able to balance priorities, identifying quick wins and the right thing to do.
- Able to manage own emotions in the face of pressure, set-backs or dealing with provocative situations.
- An interest in Branding/understanding of clienteling environments/'storytelling'.
- Efficiency across Microsoft Office in particular Excel and Powerpoint.
- Digitally savvy across the right platforms