The Retail Trainer delivers all kind of trainings. He/She develops resources and coursework material in close cooperation with the Dior Academy in Paris and reports to the General Manager for the Central Europe Region.
The Retail Trainer spend most of time on the floor, he/she trains and coaches the sales team (collectively and individually), track best and worst sales person performance based on KPI's on a regular basis.
He/She customizes training according to Dior guidelines and to ensure it comply with the region General Manager, HR and Boutique Managers staff development plan.
- Develop, evaluate, design, and implement training and staff development programs
- Deliver trainings to staff
- Acquire multimedia aids and educational materials
- Provide support to Learners in order to assist them in achieving their qualification
- Follow up on training needs based on performance appraisals
- Develop a framework for testing and evaluation of training program
- strong collaboration with Human Resouces
- Participate in forecasting yearly training needs and budget
- Optimize the use of training budget
Education: Bachelor's degree in Management, or relative field
Experience required: 5 years minimum of related work experience in customer service field
Languages: English and German are must, French is a plus
Ability to identify and satisfy the needs of internal and external customers, displaying commitment to meeting and exceeding their expectations
Ability to use computer software and applications
Ability to communicate and deliver thoughts and ideas effectively, using a variety of tools and mediums
Fundamental knowledge and skills in Training and Development activity
Agility & Resilience is needed due to a fast rhythm retail environment