Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Provide logistics and administrative support to Regional Retail Training team, including material maintenance, training venue booking & set up, training course enrollment etc.
- Support field coaching for frontline staff
- Update and maintain training attendance record, training expenses and e-Learning completion reports.
- Responsible for store team communication regarding launch of seasonal e-learning training courses.
- Provide administrative support to classroom training e.g. material preparation and post-training reports.
- Assist with translation agency coordination re. product training materials translation and proof-reading.
- Participate in ad-hoc training projects as assigned.
- Degree holder in any discipline
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience in retail industry preferred
- With training facilitation experience is preferable
- Adaptable, self-motivated and willing to learn
- Proactive, well-organized and detail-oriented team player
- Reliable and able to manage multi-tasks in a timely manner
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good command of English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Proficient user in Microsoft office and Chinese Word Processing