We are currently looking for a Training Intern for Mediterranean Zone (Spain, Portugal, Morocco, Greece, Israel & Turkey) based in Madrid Head Office reporting directly to our Country Training Manager for 6 months. The selected candidate will be in charge of supporting in the delivery and follow up of training, as well as analyzing client satisfaction and Training budget.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support the Training Manager in the set-up and organization of the training delivery in the Mediterranean Region: Coordinate travel arrangements for participants with HO Assistant, coordinate space and caterings,
- Training material preparation according to the training needs,
- Follow Up on LMS (Internal training tool) to report all the training sessions of employees,
- Support Training Manager and partnership with HR in the onboarding of new employees to the company: Make sure they are having the correct start and development in the store.
- Partner with RPM ( Retail Performance Management) to analyse client satisfaction KPI; VOICE( Internal tool) & Mystery Shopping: Be able to prepare a report to Training Manager describing needs of retail training according to client satisfaction results.
TRAINING BUDGET FOLLOW UP
- Follow up and analysis of expenses and budget for Mediterranean Region,
- Purchases orders based on store needs,
- Invoicing follow up.
EXPECTED ATTITUDES & SKILLS
- Be a self-starter and autonomous in terms of agenda and priorities, organizational skills,
- Ability to manage separate work streams simultaneously and to work independently,
- Flexibility to deal efficiently with unexpected situations,
- Ability to analyse figures,
- Passion for the brand,
- Fluent in Spanish & English, French is a plus,
- Advanced Excel is needed,
- SAP basic level.
REQUIRED PROFILE & EXPERIENCE
- A previous background in HR is required, and possibility of formalizing a "contrato de practicas" or University Agreement,
- A previous experience in the retail field it will be considered as a plus.
- Availability from Monday to Friday, 25 hours/week, morning or afternoon.