The main mission is to maximize retail organization's capability to elevate client experience, develop client relationship and thus maximize sales performance. Training's value addition is to give store people clear methodologies/knowledge, insights and motivation to become their ideal retail professionals. Integrity and professional passion are mandatory for every training member. Key KPIs are conversion rate/# of transactions on the sales floor, # of newly recruited clients, completion rate of E-Learning in 2020.
This position is reporting to the Retail Training Manager of Fendi Japan K.K.
- Store experience for more than 5 years esp. in luxury (store management is a big plus)
- Proactive, self-motivated and team oriented with high integrity
- Passionate in developing business and people
- Excellent communication / interpersonal skills with all levels of organization
- Native level in Japanese
- Business level English proficiency: required for international discussions,
daily communication and proof reading for quality of translated material.
- Intermediate Computer Skills: Excel, Power Point, Word
- In line with FENDI's business purpose and objective, changing market place environment and customers behaviors, analyze and define unmet training needs for stores proactively
- Plan and deliver a structured classroom and field training with relevant materials including E-Learning. Follow up with store level/individual level action plans with store management is critical to impact on business
- Help stores improve client satisfaction and increase groups of FENDI FANs through developing selling skills of CAs and store management coaching skills with planned and active observation and coaching on the sales floor. In this context, penetrating FENDI Experiential Flow in store community with improving areas of opportunity identified through Mystery Shopping is a key milestone for FENDI Japan to cope with changes of clients' behaviors
- Corporate with Retail MGRs, RPM and CRM to achieve sales objectives
- Other specific areas of training are: Induction, Products, FUR Academy, Styling, Coaching/Team building
- Help Training MGR manage team budget and expenses
- Plan and implement SMM every quarter
- Plan and implement all necessary coordination for WW/Regional Retail Seminar
- Become "regional eyes" of WW training team: give HQ timely input for better initiatives from regional retail point of views through any dialogues and discussions with HQ team
- Corporate with HQ team for their initiatives if necessary