The Retail Training Intern will have the opportunity to learn the luxury industry through the lens of learning and development. The Retail Training Intern will be involved in various training initiatives launched across all Fendi stores in the U.S., Mexico, Canada, and Brazil. Through everyday administrative tasks, as well as supporting new projects throughout the year, the Retail Training Intern will develop important skills needed to succeed in the luxury industry.
FENDI is committed to ensuring that its internships provide a valuable learning experience for all its interns.
The Retail Training Intern will gain experience in the following areas:
- Exposure to the Training department and how it plays a key role in advancing business initiatives.
- Knowledge of the Fendi heritage and the luxury retail experience.
- Exposure to various departments including merchandising, client relations management, visual merchandising, events, marketing, and public relations.
- An opportunity to connect with business professionals within the office and the LVMH network.
- Analyze progress on eLearning programs and devise strategies to maintain optimal performance.
- Create learning tools in support of training events on topics such as product knowledge, brand history, coaching and development, etc.
- Coordinate and attend training events of different scales from workshops, to morning meetings with our NY store teams, to multi-day Customer Journey trainings, and more.
- Support retail management team by analyzing Mystery Shops and launching improvement plans in line with the company's vision to deliver superior client experiences.
- Track KPI's in support of larger HQ goals and initiatives.
- Communicate training initiatives to WW Training and the retail network on a weekly/biweekly basis.
- Special projects: Based on the intern's skillset, this could include the creation of programs and presentations to support the Training team.
- Proactive and eager to learn.
- Comfortable utilizing advanced Excel functions: pivot, v-Lookup, concatenate, charts, graphs, etc.
- Strong analytical skills; can make sense of data and communicate insights in meaningful ways.
- Creative; comfortable using Microsoft PowerPoint to create slides, design visual aids, and develop learning tools.
- Interested in a future career in luxury retailing.
- Highly organized, detailed-oriented, and independent.