The Retail Training Manager plans, implements, manages and delivers a structured training and development program for specified area stores, to meet the needs of the business and team development.
Through follow-up and coaching, ensure Store Manager's leadership skills are developed by means of their competencies, and Sales Advisors are trained on the needed skills to successfully perform their jobs to attain service excellence through an elevated customer experience and enhanced brand sophistication.
You are accountable for assuring the right level of skills and commitment on coaching at store level, supporting Store Managers and Merchandisers in developing and growing the overall sales staff capabilities.
- Strategic Thinking / Planning
- Strong Communication Skills
- High level of energy / High listening skills
- Ability to coordinate and drive both individuals and groups
- Strong ability in organization and process management
- Knowledge of retail business( Luxury experience appreciated)
- Ability to articulate ideas clearly and concisely in a variety of settings, adjusting the message to match the audience level and size
- Strong written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Builds appropriate rapport and effective relationships
- Excellent organizational skills; effective time-management skills
- People Management Skill (Jr. Retail Trainer is reporting to this position).
- Business English a must and Fluent Japanese
- Computer Skills (PowerPoint, Word, Excel )