Reporting to the International Training & Development Director, you are responsible to train and coach local trainers in their delivery of retail trainings, as well as ensure an efficient implementation of HQ-led initiatives within both wholesale and retail channels according to the global training strategy.
In collaboration with HQ and local teams, you be will in charge of:
- Coach the local trainers on retail best practices, with a focus on selling skills and client experience within our retail network
- Further develop and create new retail content for both online and offline training tools in line with a modern learning approach
- Delivering regional trainings for best wholesale sales staff
- Co-hosting the annual Train-the-Trainer meeting, as well as sales staff HQ Manufacture visits
- Support countries in the delivery of product and selling skills trainings where needed
- Lead Mystery Shopping Campaigns for retail and support in the development actions
- Collect and consolidate local KPIs on a global level
The position is based at our Headquarters in La Chaux-de-Fonds in Switzerland however international travel will take up to 75% of your time.
- Mandatory: You are a (luxury) retail expert and embody best practices because you possess in-depth knowledge of the retail (luxury) world and its codes and have trained retail staff on selling techniques and customer experience.
- You have a true passion for people and learning and are able to pass on this passion to others.
- You are creative and innovative when it comes to training didactic, content design and delivery and have 12+ years' experience in a regional or global function.
- You love presenting in front of others and communicating with different people from different cultures comes naturally for you.
- Fluency in English is essential and knowledge of French or any other language is a plus.
- You have an eye for details and know how to take the necessary initiatives to advance your projects in a dynamic environment.
- You must also feel at ease using Microsoft Office tools (especially Excel and PowerPoint).
- A valid Swiss work permit or Swiss or EU-25/EFTA citizenship is required for this position.