Based in the New York Corporate office, the Trainer will coordinate the execution of LOEWE brand integrity and the quality of the customer experience at the stores, as it relates to the behaviors, skills, and knowledge of all persons representing LOEWE.
- Training support to retail and wholesale network.
- Provides operational leadership for excellence in training to all store teams in North America including service and selling skills trainings.
- Organization and coordination of trainings such as New Hires Induction, New Store Openings, Product Training, Customer Experience Training etc.
- Executes locally the global training tools and programs, working alongside the HQ Training Department.
- Design specific training solutions/tools for N.A. team that support Loewe commercial priorities.
- Nurturing and coaching a strong field trainer talent pool in the field that in turn both supports sales goals and elevates brand identity as it is executed at stores.
- Creates and maintains a highly collaborative "one company mindset" by collaborating with a global team of trainers that transmit brand DNA, best practices in selling skills, customer service, and maintains high standards of product knowledge.
- Ensure a consistent amount of field coaching to really understand business and demonstration the exceptional customer experience.
- Reporting and administrative tasks.
- Training planning, field coaching and logistics, under the Retail Director and Wholesale Manager supervision.
- Fluent in English
- Highly motivated with initiative to work and prioritize
- Excellent Communication Skills and Influence Capability
- Proven ability to build strong collaborative relationships peers
- Minimum 2 - 3 years relevant experience
- Strong understanding of branding and the customer experience
- Experience of a multi-channel business model
- Passion for Fashion is a plus
- Ability to travel 60-70% of the time