To maintain and operate an efficient stock room enabling the sales team to maximise profitable sales. Acting as a Brand Ambassador stock must be organised, managed and controlled to ensure the luxury quality of Rimowa products is maintained and stock loss is minimised. This position will support us on Friday, Saturday and Sunday's trade in Harrods, mainly running stock to and from the stockrooms/sales floor as well as support with selling when necessary.
- Embody the brand image and have a strong understanding of the brand DNA
- Demonstrate role model behaviour that is representative of the Rimowa brand.
General Store VM / Client Management:
- Actively drive your product knowledge to ensure you are fully up to date on the whole product range including product care, stock availability and after services offered
- Ensure first class client service is delivered and support the sales team by preparing products and advising them on stock availability
- Maintain stock room standards that reflect the brand image at all times
- Ensure all products are boxed, labelled and stored correctly in the stockroom and products on display are properly maintained to reduce stock damage
Sales/ Business Monitoring:
- Ensure all internal stock transfers are properly recorded at the time of movement Transfer stock between stores when needed
- Receive all deliveries and check that the stock delivered corresponds to the invoices and no stock is damaged
- Maintain replenishment to ensure sufficient availability of products on the shop floor at all times
- Ensure stock loss is minimised by conducting weekly rotative inventories and bi-annual stock takes
- Resolve stock discrepancies by searching for missing products and double checking all stock
Team Management/ Back Office
- Work with the sales team to maximise sales and ensure efficiency
- Ensure all Company policies and procedures are adhered to
- Monitor stationary stock levels and place orders to ensure supplies don't run out.
- A passion for stock management
- Excellent at working and delivering against deadlines and the ability to work under pressure
- Ability to prioritise and be able to multi task
- Ability to establish a proactive approach in tackling issues and seek to identify and implement solutions
- Proactive and positive in approach
- Able to communicate effectively with all internal and external teams.