If you are a LOEWE Fan and you are passionate about products and materials this is a great opportunity to join our Quality, Sustainability and Customer Service team in our Atelier in Getafe (Madrid).
As RTW Quality Specialist you will be responsible of supporting all activities related to the testing of products and materials.
- Execute testing plans and follow up of tests results and reports.
- Work with internal teams to identify risks on fabrics and trims.
- Work closely with vendors ensuring they respect our quality process.
- Understand from an early stage all collections in order to proactively advise all issues regarding quality and compliance.
- Maintain and update product/materials standards.
- Quality control coordination, analysis and coordination of budget.
- Coordinate with markets all issues regarding product compliance, such as supervising specific testing requirements for each market.
- Textile Engineering or similar.
- Studies in quality could be a plus.
- At least 2-3 years of experience in a similar position.
- High level of French, English and Spanish are a must.